Home Infusion Pharmacy
Home Infusion Pharmacy specializes in providing home intravenous therapies, clinical therapy management and other related support services not available from most traditional retail pharmacies. We serve patient throughout Illinois and southern Wisconsin.
Our Home Infusion Pharmacy team of clinical pharmacists, certified pharmacy technicians, and nurses provides a wide range of infusion services including, but not limited to, the following:
- Antibiotic/Antiviral/Antifungal Therapy/ Total Parenteral Nutrition
- Central line catheter supplies
- Enteral nutrition supplies
- Hydration therapy
- Pediatric medications for RSV
OSF Home Care Services' Home Infusion Pharmacy team also provides clinical management, including:
- Individualized patient assessment and progress monitoring
- Coordination of patient education and training
- Pharmacokinetic dosing assessments and dose monitoring
- Recommendations for TPN formulations, including patient-need assessments
- Coordination with physicians and other service providers
How is Home Infusion Pharmacy paid for?
OSF Home Care Services provides billing and reimbursement expertise and our reimbursement specialists are available to handle any questions regarding coverage. OSF Home Care Services bills many third party insurances, including Medicare and Medicaid.
OSF Home Care Services' Home Infusion Pharmacy has two locations*.
*Our clinical pharmacists are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist with needs that may arise during care.
To establish a need for patient care or to learn more about Home Infusion Therapy, please call 800.673.5288.